Friday, July 11, 2008

The Health Benefits of Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera has been used to treat IBS. I have read a testimonial from one person claiming that it cured nearly two decades of IBS. That is why I tried it. It has also been used to treat Chron's disease and skin disease's. I have used aloe vera in capsule form that goes by the name of Aloeride. Combined with the right diet it has worked wonders with my IBS. I tried originally taking Aloe vera juice. the taste was indescribable, and that does not mean nice!! Have you ever had to drink medicine you didnt like when you were a child??? well think that times ten!!!
That is why I tried aloe vera in capsule form, commonly known as aloeride, when it was recommended to me. Aloe vera comes in several forms, Aloe vera juice,Aloe vera Jell and Aloe vera powder or commonly capsule form. the other reason I used the capsule form was because the juice I tried had to be kept in a fridge all the time. I do not think carrying a fridge round in my jacket is helpful! the capsules are small and have a nice taste to them. More importantly they work and do not just come in a nice pretty bottle with a liquid you have to force yourself to swallow.

No comments: